Etsy

Blogging about a variety of things I enjoy. Also peddling my wares at Thicket and Thistle on Etsy.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

follow-up

I *knew* that looked familiar!
Of late, I've been obsessing over the show Giuliana and Bill because, well, I think they're hilarious, their lives fun and privileged yet somehow normal, and Jacobi is just about the most ridiculous and easy-to-love sidekick ever (for example, he agrees to do fertility yoga with Giuliana when she's trying to concieve). The other week, during no particular episode, I noticed a familiar piece of art hanging in their apartment....
Which instantly brought to mind my "ISO: Beautiful Things" post from March 2009 of a Mrs. Howard interior:

Sure enough, a Google search tells me I'm not the only one who's noticed the preponderance of octupus triptychs. I guess the blog and design worlds are very, very small.
Image1 - My Blue Hydrangea Image 2 - Mrs. Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment